Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jessica Simpson Recieves Apology From Comedian For Making A Joke

I don't watch award shows so I don't know if the joke from comedian George Lopez went over well in general. The story is that the camera was pointed at a sullen looking Jessica Simpson after the oneliner was delivered.

I have watched Nick and Jessica's reality show and my take on the story is not that she was offended, I think she just didn't get it. She seems to have a complex as far as worrying about people thinking she is stupid.

Anyway the aftermath was that Joe Simpson made a big deal about George's insensitivity and George sent Jessica A big bunch of flowers as a apology. I think it's fairly good publicity for George Lopez overall.

More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker